Day Creek Animal Hospital, a Veterinary Practice With a Focus on Preventative Care
You have heard many times before about the importance of your family regularly seeing a doctor and undergoing preventative care. It’s important, you’re told because it’s easier to treat a medical condition in its early stages or to prevent the onset of illness in the first place with preventative care. Our veterinary clinic knows that it’s no different for your beloved pet.
At Day Creek Animal Hospital in Rancho Cucamonga, we’re dedicated to your pet’s continuing good health and wellness, and we demonstrate that commitment with a comprehensive menu of preventative care pet services. We can keep our small patients healthier for longer if we see them regularly and place an emphasis on providing the exams and treatments that will protect them now and can stave off serious illnesses or disorders.
A Focus on Wellness
Here are several examples of the preventative care pet services you can expect at Day Creek Animal Hospital, in addition to comprehensive regular checkups.
- Vaccinations - Nothing is more critical to your pet’s wellness and extended life than the vaccinations that will keep them disease-free. Vaccines offer easy protection against such serious and even fatal illnesses as rabies, distemper, and canine parvovirus, among others.
- Parasite control - Without a regular course of treatment against such common parasites as heartworm, fleas, and ticks, your pet will be miserable -- and could even be at risk of a painful death. We’ll advise you on the medicines your pet needs, where they are available and how to administer them.
- Behavioral counseling - If your pet is fighting, biting, refusing house training or exhibiting other behavioral issues, it can easily fray your relationship with the animal and hurt both of you. We can help diagnose the problem and suggest effective training strategies.
- Nutritional counseling - Pets can become obese just like humans, and it can result in the same poor outcomes. We’ll help you establish a nutritional program that will deliver the life-extending health benefits your pet needs.
- Dental care - Good oral health can prevent medical problems throughout the body. That’s as true of your pet as it is to your other family members.
Contact Us Today
Day Creek Animal Hospital in Rancho Cucamonga is a veterinary practice dedicated to your pet’s continuing good health and well-being through comprehensive checkups and preventative care.
Call us today at (909)-683-4624. We’re open seven days a week to meet your pet’s medical and wellness needs. You’ll find us open during the workweek from 8 am - 7 pm and on Saturday and Sunday 8 am - 4 pm.