Welcome to Day Creek Animal Hospital
Rancho Cucamonga Veterinarian
ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS
Welcome to Day Creek Animal Hospital! At our full-service animal hospital in Rancho Cucamonga, every single animal matters to us, so our standards are high and our veterinary services are comprehensive. Dr. Sidhu, our veterinarian in Rancho Cucamonga, is passionate about helping pets, and it shows in the care he provides 7 days a week.
Our Veterinary Services in Rancho Cucamonga
Every pet’s health care needs are different, but all of our patients need regular wellness care to prevent common problems and detect changes early. Of course, prompt thorough diagnosis and treatment if anything happens.
- Wellness Care – Regular wellness exams, annual pet vaccinations, and other preventative services are the foundation of all our veterinary services, because they allow us to keep track of your pet’s health and behavior and seriously reduce their health risks
- Microchipping – This quick, simple procedure protects your pet for life, making sure they can be traced back to you if you’re separated for unexpected reasons
- Pet Dental Care – Routine dental exams, thorough dental cleanings, and good oral hygiene are just as important for dogs and cats as they are for humans, and our pet dental care includes preventative exams and cleanings as well as dental procedures like tooth extractions
- Spay and Neuter Surgery – This common outpatient procedure is an important way to prevent overpopulation, reproductive cancers, behavioral problems like spraying and aggression, and many other risks that increase for intact dogs and cats
- Other Pet Surgery – If your pet needs soft tissue surgery or orthopedic surgery for nearly any reason – from removing a foreign body to replacing a broken bone – our veterinary hospital is equipped to handle it and monitor your pet’s safety very closely
- Senior Wellness Care – Aging pets have additional health care needs, and our veterinarian makes sure their health is monitored closely and their risks are minimized with proper nutrition, exercise, and medical attention if necessary
- Diabetes Management – Our veterinarian will help you manage and monitor your pet’s diabetes to prevent complications and improve their quality of life; we also work with patients to prevent diabetes and lower their risks
Meet Our Veterinarian in Rancho Cucamonga CA
Dr. M.S. Sidhu leads our veterinary team here at Day Creek Animal Hospital. As an experienced local veterinarian, he knows how important it is to stay on schedule with regular wellness care. He wants to make sure your furry family members live long, happy lives, so he provides customized care that addresses each patient’s diagnosis, prevention, and treatment needs throughout their lifetime.
Make an Appointment at Our Rancho Cucamonga Animal Hospital
Does your pet need a new vet in Rancho Cucamonga? Join the Day Creek Animal Hospital family. Dr. Sidhu is currently accepting new patients, and our whole team is eager to meet your pet and put them on a lifelong path to wellness.
Call 909-646-7387 today to make an appointment with our veterinarian.